EasyXChange Program for Individuals
Making the Safety Toe Cover buying process easier for individuals who only need a couple of pair.
We want to make it easy to get the right fit the first time. That’s why with our footwear products we strive to offer the best sizing in the industry; complete with detailed product measurements on most product. Shoe size alone is a recipe for disaster on an online overshoe purchase – especially if you are hoping it to fit a specific shoe.
That said: if you honestly measure your shoe and you still get it a little wrong. We’ll take care of you.
All you need to do is contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org for instructions, then send it back cheap and cheerful to the address we provide and we’ll cover the return shipping and handling back out to you within the continental US and Canada on the first exchange.
Product isn’t quite right for you at all? That’s ok. Just send it back to the address we provide when you
Request your Return Authorization Number and we’ll credit your account the amount of your purchase, less a $15.00 handling fee to cover the cost of our outbound shipping. No restocking fees on EasyXChange program qualified shipping purchases!
The fine print:
- All we ask is that you honestly measure your shoe before ordering. You will be asked to confirm this at checkout.
- Please request your return or exchange within 7 days of receiving your shipment.
- From the time the RMA is requested, you will have 30 days to get the product back to us — choose the carrier you are most comfortable with, as you are paying for this portion of the product’s journey.
- When we receive it we will inspect it for saleability. We will then ship your exchange or issue a refund on our account as applicable. EasyXchange return shipments go standard shipping only by the carrier of our choice. Expedited service may be available for an additional charge. Call us for details at the time of RMA request at 1.877.245.3177.
- Stuck between two sizes or need your order in a hurry? We can cross ship but you must pay for the new pair (including shipping) and be refunded the entire amount of the second order when the old pair comes back in saleable condition.
- If you wish to request a refund, we’ll advise you of the amount that we will credit your card when we receive and inspect the product. This is the amount of the product less shipping, provided the product is in saleable condition.
- If the product arrives damaged or in unsalable condition (e.g. worn and without original packaging) we will not issue a refund or exchange.
- Custom or special orders as indicated by a † on the product name; corporate orders, those with volume discounts (four pair or more), negotiated discounts, starter kits, or any item shipped on your own account are excluded. Our Standard Return Policy applies.
- Important: You must measure your shoe to qualify. Orders that have not indicated that the shoe has been measured do not qualify for exchange or refund on Free Shipping purchases. We may make attempt to contact you in the event you do not measure your shoe, but without a measurement, the sale will become final.
- Valid for orders placed after August 15, 2012.